American Rectangular Lunch Box 1000ML
|Place of Origin||Wuhu, Anhui, China||Brand Name||XINLONG|
|Series||American Style Rectangular
Lunch Box with Dome lid
white base with clear lid
|Material||Food grade PP||Feature||Disposable, Eco-friendly|
|Application Field||Restaurants, Fruit Shops,
Snack bars, Supermarkets etc.
|Usage||Microwave, Fresh-keeping, storage|
|Customized||OEM are welcomed||Product name||Disposable PP Plastic
Eco-friendly Food Packing Box
|Packaging Details||50pcs per poly bag,300pcs/ctn|
Good flexibility, not easily damaged
Prepare more meals in advance and freeze them for the busy days when you have time to cook.
- Microwave them to enjoy a delicious hot meal.
Contianer pls send inquiry to contact us ,to get better prices!
Your new best friend in the kitchen. Supreme quality & thoughtful design combined made exclusively of 100% food-safe, BPA, PVC and phthalate free, FDA approved polypropylene, these lunch boxes are the safest choice you can make.
PP is: polypropylene, this material as long as the lunch box in the specified temperature range, is not toxic, can be used safely.
Polypropylene is non-toxic, tasteless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness, heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene, can be used at about 100 ℃. It has good dielectric properties and high frequency insulation, and is not affected by humidity, but it becomes brittle at low temperature, not wear-resistant and easy to aging. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, corrosion-resistant parts and insulation parts. Common organic solvents such as acid and alkali hardly work on it and can be used in tableware.
Polypropylene has many excellent properties
1. The relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest plastics.
2. Good mechanical properties, in addition to impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding processing performance is good.
3. With high heat resistance, continuous use temperature can reach 110-120 ℃.
4. Good chemical properties, almost no water absorption, and the vast majority of chemicals do not react.
5. Pure texture, non-toxic.
6. Good electrical insulation.
7. The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of HDPE products.